Terms and Conditions:
- All registered Xchanged USA users are eligible to join the promo from April 20 to October 20, 2021. Xchanged USA App remittance service is offered by Xchanged, LLC, an authorized agent of PNB Global Remit.
- To register/create an account with Xchanged USA, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Provide you email address, complete name, and password;
Step 2: Verify your email address;
Step 3: Create your profile.
- Only remittance transactions that are for Credit to PNB Peso Deposit Accounts will be qualified for the Xchanged USA Libre Padala 2021 Promo (“Promo”);
- Modes of remittance implementation such as Credit to PNB Dollar Deposit Account, Credit to Other Bank Accounts, and Cash Pick-Up (Advise-and-Pay) are not qualified for the Promo.
- The waived transaction fee will automatically be deducted and not shown in the official receipt and transaction summary page.
- PNB-RCI employees' relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the Promo.
By participating in the Promo, participants agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- Xchanged USA remittance service and the Promo are only available in the following US States:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
- All e-wallet balances can only be used for remittance to the Philippines. It may be refunded/credited back to any funding source account.
- PNB Global Remit reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or terminate the Promo at any time without prior notice. All participants shall be bound by such amendment or termination.
- PNB Global Remit is the “doing business as” (“DBA”) name of PNB Remittance Centers, Inc.